1. Two of our major essential questions for the unit were HOW ARE OLD GROWTH FORESTS VALUABLE? and HOW IS BIODIVERSITY VALUABLE?
Write a one-page short essay that responds to these questions. Mention examples and evidence from classroom lessons and activities, field studies, Storyline “incidents”, readings we’ve done, special guests, documentary films, etc.
PART II - Respond to these with a minimum of 2 complete sentences each.
2. Describe your involvement in your own learning - including field studies, class discussions, and activities.
3. Describe the level of your effort on all of your various learning tasks. Did you do quality work? Why or why not?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. What have you learned in this unit that you can transfer into the "real world"?
6. One thing you would like to know more about forests and timber issues.
7. One thing you are still confused about or still need help understanding when it comes to forest ecology and timber issues.
Q2 Service and Reflections Due January 17
Interested in the Writing Contest or Climate Youth Leader Opportunities we discussed today?