Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Don't forget! WEAR GREEN TOMORROW (Wednesday) in support of our SES QSA!!
1. Forest 3D Project - both project and write-up*
3D Project is a diorama, sculpture, animation, model, mobile, relief poster, game - teaching others about a concept related to forest ecology.
1. 3-dimensional, free standing, to be displayed at the Riparian Festival
2. Title is written as a question/wondering.
3. Visual Attention: Realistic colors of the forest, including plants, etc.
4. Content: clearly answers your title question including written explanation of important concepts and use of related vocabulary
5. Interactive in some way -- something can be lifted, turned, pulled, clicked, etc. that reveals information about your project.
2. History of US Forests - Timeline Cards
at 6:11:00 PM